Training: Drupal module quality assurance (Drupal and Gitlab CI series)
Learn the basics of quality assurance automation for Drupal modules including
- code standards check
- automated testing setup
Invitation to Google Meet meeting will be sent via email to all registered parties on Thu, 4th of Feb 2021.
- Fri, 5 Feb 2021, 09:30-11:30 :: AEST (Brisbane, Australia)
- Fri, 5 Feb 2021, 10:30-12:30 :: AEST (Sydney | Melbourne, Australia)
- Fri, 5 Feb 2021, 06:30-08:30 :: Perth, Australia
- Thu, 4 Feb 2021, 14:30-16:30 :: Los Angeles, USA
- Thu, 4 Feb 2021, 17:30-19:30 :: New York, USA
- Drupal module builders
- Developers interested in learning CI
- Increase familiarity with Drupal module building standards
- Introduction to Gitlab CI and automation
- Promotion for Drupal Talent working group and Drupal Global Training Days initiative
- Computer with modern browser and internet access.
- Gitlab.com account.
- Limited seats are available. Registration open: https://www.tomato-elephant-studio.com/events/2021-02-05
For sponsorship and other enquiries contact [email protected]
LET OTHERS KNOW YOU ARE ATTENDING:
- Share on social media.
- Drupal Groups: TBA
- meetup.com: https://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Brisbane/events/276138924/
- LinkedIn event: TBA
- Facebook event: TBA
- Twitter event: TBA
UNABLE TO ATTEND?
If you are unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible by replying to [email protected].