Training: Drupal functional testing (Drupal and Gitlab CI series. Part III)
Third workshop in "Drupal + Gitlab CI" series after
- 💧 "Drupal module quality assurance": Feb 2021
- 💧 "Drupal module unit testing": Apr 2021
- 💧 basics of symfony and Drupal phpUnit tests
- 💧 using CI to run Drupal module tests
- 💧 using Drupal.org CI to run Drupal module tests
Invitation to Google Meet meeting will be sent via email to all registered parties on Fri, 25th of Jun 2021.
- 💧 Fri, 25 Jun 2021, 10:00-12:00 :: AEST (Brisbane | Sydney | Melbourne, Australia)
- 💧 Fri, 25 Jun 2021, 08:00-10:00 :: Perth, Australia
- 💧 Thu, 24 Jun 2021, 17:00-19:00 :: Los Angeles, USA
- 💧 Thu, 24 Jun 2021, 20:00-22:00 :: New York, USA
- Drupal module builders
- Developers interested in learning CI
- Increase familiarity with Drupal module building standards
- Introduction to Gitlab CI and automation
- Promotion for Drupal Talent working group and Drupal Global Training Days initiative
- Computer with modern browser and internet access.
- Gitlab.com account.
- Limited seats are available. Registration open: https://www.tomato-elephant-studio.com/events/2021-06-25
For sponsorship and other enquiries contact [email protected]
LET OTHERS KNOW YOU ARE ATTENDING:
- Share on social media.
- Drupal Groups: TBA
- meetup.com: https://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Brisbane/events/277768702/
- LinkedIn event: TBA
- Facebook event: TBA
- Twitter event: TBA
UNABLE TO ATTEND?
If you are unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible by replying to [email protected].