Training: Drupal functional testing with Cypress.io (Drupal and Gitlab CI series. Part IV)
4th workshop in "Drupal + Gitlab CI" series after
- 💧 "Drupal module quality assurance": Feb 2021
- 💧 "Drupal module unit testing": Apr 2021
- 💧 "Drupal functional testing": Jun 2021
- 💧 basics of functional end to end testing
- 💧 using CI to run Drupal tests usign Cypress.io
- 💧 writing Cypress.io tests
Invitation to Google Meet meeting will be sent via email to all registered parties on Fri, 25th of Jun 2021.
- 💧 Fri, 03 Sep 2021, 10:00-12:00 :: AEST (Brisbane | Sydney | Melbourne, Australia)
- 💧 Fri, 03 Sep 2021, 08:00-10:00 :: Perth, Australia
- 💧 Thu, 02 Sep 2021, 17:00-19:00 :: Los Angeles, USA
- 💧 Thu, 02 Sep 2021, 20:00-22:00 :: New York, USA
- Drupal module builders
- Developers interested in learning continuous integration and automation
- Increase familiarity with automated testing of Drupal
- Introduction to Gitlab CI and automation
- Promotion for Drupal Talent working group and Drupal Global Training Days initiative
- Computer with modern browser and internet access.
- Gitlab.com account.
- Limited seats are available. Registration open: https://www.tomato-elephant-studio.com/events/2021-09-03
For sponsorship and other enquiries contact [email protected]
LET OTHERS KNOW YOU ARE ATTENDING:
- Share on social media.
- Drupal Groups: TBA
- meetup.com: https://www.meetup.com/Drupal-Brisbane/events/279059880/
- LinkedIn event: TBA
- Facebook event: TBA
- Twitter event: TBA
UNABLE TO ATTEND?
If you are unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible by replying to [email protected].